Besides increasing relaxation and decreasing anxiety, massage lowers your blood pressure, increases circulation, improves recovery from injury, helps you to sleep better, and can increase your concentration. Relaxation is important for people who suffer in their day to day lives with a lot of stress and worry and they need that outlet to help them feel at peace and add to their mental wellness. Another way of achieving this type of mental health help is by using medical marijuana, people have noted that it can help them relax, calm anxieties and lift their mood, if used in conjunction with physical therapy such as this, it can reap many benefits. Checking out sites like fatbuddhaglass.comcan show people what type of accessories are on offer for those who want to smoke it.
Massage is a perfect elixir for good health, but it can also provide an integration of body and mind. Combining massage therapy in many of their treatment programs, Dynamic Medical & Rehab has experienced the tremendous healing powers of touch.
- Deep Tissue
- Lymphatic Drainage
- Increased Circulation
In an age of technical and often impersonal medicine, massage offers a drug-free, non-invasive and humanistic approach based on the body’s natural ability to heal itself.
So what exactly are the benefits to receiving regular massage and/or bodywork treatments?
- Increased circulation, allowing the body to pump more oxygen and nutrients to tissues and vital organs to vital
- Stimulates the flow of lymph, the body’s natural defense syregenerative against toxic invaders
- Relaxes and soften injured or overused muscles
- Reduces spasms and cramping
- Increases joint flexibility
- Reduces recovery time, prepares muscles for strenuous activity and helps alleviate pain associated with athletic activity
- Releases endorphins, the body’s natural painkiller
- Controls and relieves post-surgical pain and adhesions
- Improves range of motion and decreases lower back pain
- Relieves migraine pain and reduces need for medication
- Provides exercise and stretching for atrophied muscles